Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Time No Blog!

Due to some serious settling in and the stresses of a new job it has been almost a month since my last post. 

Work is crazy but I love it. It's difficult to try and learn in such a busy kitchen but I'm trying hard and hopefully it all pays off in the end. And I am now officially old. I've almost been out of college for a year and I just turned 23 --yikes! 

School is amazing. It's like a vacation and I'm surrounded with people who share the same obsession with food that I have. I am so extremely happy I decided to do this :) 

Since my bedtime is rapidly approaching this is going to be short and sweet.

And now for your visual entertainment .... everything we've made this month. Enjoy! (I sure did)


My very first successful folded pastry bag
It's difficult to understand, but we need to use these a lot and everyone is class struggles with them.
I did it though! 


Called "Cigarette" Batter and is used for decorating dishes





Mint Milano Cookies infused with Fresh Mint!








Decorated by yours truly








This was known as the "Inappropriate Cheesecake" I decorated. Oops.






No comments:

Post a Comment